Key Trends From Paris Fashion Week
We saw a myriad of clothes grace the catwalk and sidewalk in New York, London and Milan but none of the trends where as pertinent as in Paris.
The Champs-Élysées is one of the most magical avenues in the world and its captivating atmosphere was only heightened by the stunning street-style on display.
Walking down the Champs-Élysées towards the Grand Palais, where the Paco Rabanne show took place Thursday, the avenue was lit up by bold colours and clashing fabrics.
Here is a selection of some of our favourite trends:
1. Suits, oversized or tailored, just make sure its colour coordinated.
2. Chainmail: layer it over monochrome for the chicest ensemble.
3. Clashing florals- I know what you’re thinking: florals, for Spring, groundbreaking, but the juxtaposition of contrasting fabrics here re-vamps the classic pattern.
4. Full length skirts, whether they’re snake-print or luminous green, always layer them with chunky boots.
5. Oversized glasses are back- pair with a sleek ponytail or choppy bob for the most impact.